Lumpectomy Fiducial Marker
BiomarC Restore is a Lumpectomy Fiducial Marker that is intended to be implanted into the body to accurately mark tissue and act as a distinctive reference point during stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) and radiotherapy target localization. This marker consists of Carbon Medical Technologies BiomarC Enhanced Fiducial marker that is contained within a lyophilized glucan carrier gel. The BiomarC Enhanced Fiducial marker is ceramic coated in pyrolytic carbon which provides exceptional visibility and biocompatibility for permanent implantation. The lyophilized glucan carrier gel is a malleable material designed to maintain the markers position within the surgical cavity. BiomarC Restore is placed during an open surgical procedure and is visible on kV X-ray, CT, CBCT, mammography, ultrasound, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
BiomarC Restore will be available in multiple size/shape configurations. This product is currently cleared by the FDA and will be launching in 2022.
Features & Benefits
- Natural, non-metal composition
- Designed to provide patient with comfort
- Maintains the precise placement of the BiomarC Enhanced
- Provides a clear and accurate mark of distinction
Product Codes and Descriptions:
- 040155 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marker (2 x 2 x 3 cm, LoD)
- 040156 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marker (3 x 3 x 4 cm, LoD)
- 040161 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marker (2 x 2 x 3cm, MlD)
- 040162 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marer (2 x 2 x 3 cm, HlD)
- 040163 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marker (3 x 3 x 4cm, MlD)
- 040164 – BiomarC Restore Fiducial Marker (3 x 3 x 4 cm, HlD)